Tuesday 14 May 2013

First Blog Post EVER!!!

Hello ladies (and gents who may read this blog)!!!  I am kinda a novice nail polish artist/user. I hope to be posting some photos soon. I am from Rockhampton in Central Queensland. My ig is @melkkeenan. I am 26 years old with a hubby who hates my polish addiction and 2 sons (aged 2 and 4) who are my whole world but don't exactly help extend the wear of my manis. I am a Stay at Home Mum but we live on a hobby farm so there is always work to be done. Lol.
Here is my polish wishlist:
Darling Diva - Sugar Rush, Zen Pool
KB Shimmer - Lottie Dottie
Dollish Polish - ANY
Glam Polish - ANY but especially Rainbowland
Emily de Molly - ANY
Gloss and Sparkle - ANY but especially Sleepyhead
Dead Set Babes - Discotheque
MckFresh Naill Attire - Dance Magic Dance
Wicked Polish - Stabbed By Unicorn and arson
Pretty Serious - ANY
Love Thy Polish - any
Liquid Sky Lacquer - Polka Dot Heaven
KP AND A Nails - Any of their thermals
Polish Addict Nail Colour - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Scofflaw - Any
Hare Polish - Any
Rainbow Polish - Fish Lagoon
White Owl Lacquers - Water Lillies
Jindie Nails - Princess Conseula BananaHammock
Arcane - ANY
Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Cloudburst, Displaced Dreams, Jadefire, Spring Fling
Smitten polish - Cany Kisses
Happy Hands - B for Butterflies
Girly Bits - Razzle Dazzle
Sally Hansen - Any Fuzzy Coat ones
I AM ALSO VERY INTO TEXTURED POLISH LIKE LIQUID SAND.
I AM INTO ANY POLISH REALLY. I AM NOT FUSSY.
I AM SUPER KEEN ON ANY INDIES THOUGH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Straight in with the important bits! Now we need a way to follow you )))

    ReplyDelete