Wednesday 15 May 2013

Some Nail Art and Plain Manis I Have Done Over the Last 18 Months

 Okay so here is a whole bunch of pics of some nail art and plain manis I have done since I started. I have learnt a lot since then so if some art or clean-up is below par then please be kind. LOL. Also the camera I have been using is below par, I know. But get over it because I can't afford a new camera. LOL. You will also notice that not all of my pics are watermarked. This is because I don't care if stupid people want to steal my manis and claim that they did them. I mean, if you wanna claim my gross cuticles, go right ahead. LOL
Rainbow dot mani

Minie Mouse Mani
 Glad wrap mani
 Dotted half moon mani
 Tiger crackle mani
 Dry 'water' marble mani

 Cloud mani
 Dot glitter mani
 Brushstroke mani
 Spongebob mani
 Christmas Fishtail mani
 Horrible mani. LOL
 Sponge mani
 Leopard print mani
 Dot mani
 Dot half moon mani
 Butterfly wing mani
 Rainbow mani
 Angry bird mani
 Cutie Skulls mani
 Lacey mani
 
 26th Birthday mani

 Iron man 3 mani
 My own franken
 My own franken

 Holohues mani

 Jindie nails
 O.P.I Liquid sand mani's
 Sakura mani
 Fantasy Fire mani

 O.P.I. Cajun Shrimp mani
 Wicked Polish Heamotoma Mani
 O.P.I mani

 O.P.I Strawberry Margarita Mani
 MUD mani
O.P.I mani (Nicki Minaj Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment