Saturday 18 May 2013

Priceline Nail Haul

Priceline nail haul. Top left to right -  Essence Color and Go 'Gorgeous Bling Bling' $1.00, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Mermaid's Tale' $7.47, Maybelline Mini Colorama 'Tart' $2.00, Essence Snow White 'Prince Charming' $3.95, Essence Color and Go 'Walk on The Wild Side' $1.00. Bottom - Essence Circus Circus 'Cotton Candy' $5.50.

Its funny because I saw the Sally Hansen one and it instantly made me think of mermaids, so i think that it is named so appropriately. The pic is of Maybelline Mini Colorama 'Tart'. The formula was great and it was opaque in 1 coat but I did 2 because I like to neaten my manis with another coat. I will post reviews on the others later. P.S. Please excuse my horribly short nails. I have had a really bad breakage week.

No comments:

Post a Comment