Tuesday 28 May 2013

Late Night Mani

Hello peeps,

So I stayed up WAY too late last night waiting for this mani to dry. It was about 1am before I dragged my sorry butt into bed. LOL. Its 2 coats of Color Club HoloHues 'Cherubic' with one coat of Lush Lacquer 'Clowning Around', which I know is a MAJOR lemming of a lot of the Aussie girls as Lush Lacquer has stopped doing international shipping.

I just love the HaloHues Collection. Perfect formula. GORGEOUS holo. Great wear time even with me having 2 young boys and a farm to look after!

'Clowning Around' is such an awesome polish. It has just enough glitter in it to look great but not so much that the nail looks busy. The glitter is MATTE NEON!!! Need I say more???

The end result is so hard to capture but IRL it is amazing!!!

If you want to purchase Lush Lacquer 'Clowning Around' you can get it from Llarowe or Mei Mei Signatures, but it sells out so quick so I suggest signing up to updates from both sites.
Such a bad pic, sorry. It was 1am, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment