Sunday 23 June 2013

Alanna Renee 'Lenny' - June 'What's In-die Box'

Hello peeps,

Today I have to show you the fourth polish from the June 'What's In-die Box'. It is by Alanna Renee and it's called 'Lenny' which is obviously based on the binoculars toy from Toy Story.

'Lenny' is a white crelly base with  matte red, orange and blue hex glitter and matte black circles. The circles totally remind me of the character's eyes. The way the character is translated into polish, is so perfect in my opinion.

When I opened the 'What's In-die Box' I disliked this polish as it just wasn't 'me' but I can safely say I am pleasently surprised by how much I love it on the nail!

The photo is 3 coats with Seche Vite. It could easily be worn over a white polish and look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment