Wednesday 19 June 2013

NOTD: Tie Dye Rainbow Nails

Hello peeps,

Today I decided to do some nail art as I have been a bit slack in the nail art department lately.

This mani was actually the product of 2 failed manis. First, I tried a white base kinda thing with rainbow colours and I hated it. Then I tried an ikat pattern and hated it. So I decided to combine the 2 and this is what i came up with.

I started with a white base and with a small striping brush I did small strokes to create the shape I wanted with my first colour, which was red. Then i progressed through the colours of the rainbow, still doing small strokes, following the last colour and also kinda blending the colours where they meet. I, lastly, topped with a coat of Seche Vite.

Let me know what you think of it. Do you love it? Do you hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment