Monday 17 June 2013

Glam Polish 'Ahhhh... Aliens!!!'

Hello peeps,

The third polish that I have to share with you from the June 'What's In-Die Box' is by Glam Polish and it's called 'Ahhhh... Aliens!!!'

The polish went on the nail smoothly and, to my surprise, even the glitters went down quite smoothly.'Ahhhh... Aliens!!!' has tiny white, neon green and purple specks, small white and purple hex medium lime green hex, and large neon green hex in a light blue crelly base.

I used 2 coats in the pics, with no top coat.

Rachel from Glam Polish is the creator of 'What's In-die Box' and, in my opinion, is a seriously talented indie polish maker. I can safely say that Glam Polish has moved right up there, to tie in first place in my all time favourite indie polish brands, along with Femme Fatale Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment