Saturday 22 June 2013

Water Spotting!!!

Hello peeps,

Today I tried a technique I have attempted before, but failed at, called water spotting, which I hoped to suceed at.

Now, I have tried a different technique called water marballing before and I can safely say I totally SUCK at doing that. Lol.

When I have tried water spotting previously, I used a old perfume like some tutorials have suggested, but it just would not work for me. Then, my girl, Strawbrie (Brie) from Instagram, said she used isopropyl alcohol, so I thought I would try that instead of letting water spotting defeat me. Let me say, IT WAS A SUCESS!!!

I used a white base with MUD 'Electrify It' and an unnamed blue BeInspired polish from Kmart as the water spotting, topped with one coat of Seche Vite. See the results below!

No comments:

Post a Comment