Wednesday 5 June 2013

NOTD - Wicked Polish 'Fairy Blood Splatter'

Hey peeps,

So, I am still sick but I decided to make my sorry butt do some polishing.

As you may remember from a previous post, I was all revved up over a Harlow & Co. restock of Wicked Polish. Well, I scored 'Drunk In Public', 'Hung Over The Rainbow' and 'Fairy Blood Splatter'. I have done a mani with the latter today.

Now, I don't know if its because I am sick or just plain OVER white bases, but I decided to go against the grain and swatch it over a blue. An unnamed BeIndulged blue from Kmart to be exact. I did 2 coats of the blue, and did one 'dabbed' coat of the 'Fairy Blood Splatter'. I then topped it with Strawbrie's inovation, Essence Quick Dry Top Coat, then one coat of Seche Vite.

'Fairy Blood Splatter' is a claer base jammed full of different sizes of pink glitter, some larger purple glitter and some gorgeous shimmer. It required a bit of dabbing to apply nicely as I mentioned. One downside is, it HAD to be turned upside down ALOT to get a decent assortment of glitter on the brush.

I purposly took a blurry pic so you could see the little shimmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment