Tuesday 11 June 2013

Glam Polish 'Ticks and Tocks, Sir'

Hello peeps,

The first polish I wanted to use from my recent haul was Glam Polish's 'Ticks and Tocks, Sir' from the Suess Collex.

At first glance, I was surprised to find it contained a whopping 14ml of polish, which is the biggest of any indies I have purchased before.

The polish is an almost neon purple crelly base with a glitter assortment. They are, tiny pink specs, small white squares, medium peach coloured squares, medium pink squares, large pink squares and white rectangles. I have not seen any other indies with rectangle glitters before either. The glitters seem to be matte glitters. It has a lot of glitter in it too.

I got full opacity with 2 coats but I have seen other reviews do 3 coats, so maybe my coats were thick.

I topped it with Essence Quick Dry Top Coat and Seche Vite.

The colour of the polish and glitters are sublime, the consistency of the polish is amazing and I definately recommend it to any polish lovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment